WARRANTY - Terms & Conditions:
1. WARRANTY COVERAGE - Warranty coverage commences from the date you purchased the Product. Please retain your sales or delivery receipt with warranty card or label.
Warranty maybe invalid if the serial number on the actual product is illegible or missing – subject to final judgement / examination by the manufacturer.
Suntronics warrants the Product against defects in material or workmanship under normal use for the applicable warranty period listed below (“Warranty Period”), beginning from the date of original purchase by the Purchaser. If the Product becomes defective during the Warranty Period, Suntronics will, at its option and as specified below, repair the product with new or reconditioned components or parts, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
1.1 Warranty Period - Stated period (Beginning from the date of purchase) on the warranty card or label.
Totolink Router: 3 year from the date of purchase
Hurom Slow Juicer: 2 years from the date of purchase, Motor: 10 years from the date of purchase
2. WARRANTY SERVICE
2.1 Carry-in Warranty Service - Suntronics offers the purchaser a “Carry-In” Warranty Service for the applicable Warranty Period which includes repair of all defects in materials and/or workmanship (i.e. labour and parts or labour only that stated on the warranty card); provided that the fault has occurred under the operation of the Product as described in the User’s Manual. Parts removed from a Product during Warranty Service will become the property of Suntronics. The spare parts used during Warranty Service assume the remaining warranty coverage of the Product they are used on.
The Product shall be considered as repaired when it fulfills tests performed according to the original Product specifications and when the operating system has been restored. Suntronics’s Limited Warranty does not include backup and/or restoring backups of any customer data or software.
Transportation and insurance cost of the Product to/from the designated service centre are to be covered by the Purchaser.
Service and turnaround time depends on the spare parts availability.
2.2 How to obtain Warranty Service
Should your Product become defective within the warranty period, please contact our support team, and please provide the following information:
i. Your contact information
ii. model name, serial number of your Product,
iii. The date and place you purchased your Product.
iv. A brief description of the problem.
3. LIABILITY - This warranty shall be automatically cancelled if the Product or any part(s) thereof are modified, tampered with, altered, converted or repaired in anyway by anybody other than the staff or authorized service providers of Suntronics. Suntronics’s decision to cancel this warranty shall be final.
4.1 - Notwithstanding anything herein contained, Suntronics shall not be liable to the user or any third party whatsoever for any damage, loss, liability (save and except for any personal injuries or death) or failure to provide maintenance services under this warranty in respect of any act, omission or negligence of any technician, employee or independent contractor of Suntronics relating to the performance or purported performance of any obligations under this warranty.
4.2) You shall bear the risk and be responsible for all damage, injury or loss (including consequential loss, loss of profit, injury or damage) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the service, delivery, or use of the Product.
4.3)The maximum liability of Suntronics under this warranty shall be restricted to the replacement value of the Product.
5. This warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the Product. Suntronics shall be entitled to transfer or assign all its rights and obligations under the warranty to any company in Hong Kong which is associated with Suntronics.
Suntronics shall not be responsible or liable for any insurance coverage in relation to the Product.
6. GOVERNING LAW - Where the Purchaser has taken delivery of the Product in any other country, this warranty shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
為了保障閣下可享用正版正貨的售後服務，請於以下網址登記產品維修保用(https://www.hurom.com.hk/warrantytc)， 同時請閣下務必保留購買發票/收據。日後需要申請維修服務時，未能出示購買發票/收據正本， 客戶售後服務中心並不會提供維修保用。因此，請閣下務必妥善保存產品購買發票!!
5. 保用必須提供購買發票及收據。(注意: 本產品並不提供國際保用)
6. HUROM 將拒絕負上所有因使用本產品而引致的附帶損失的相應責任。